This is our privacy notice. It tells you how we collect, use and share your information. We will always treat your information with respect and keep it safe to protect your privacy.
General Website Use
We collect your personal information so we can
- contact you
- identify you
- work out how we can help you, and
- look at what other services might help.
We get this information from you when we work with you. Sometimes we create and record information about you.
We use your information to:
- look at how we operate
- design new services or tools, and
- report to our funders.
When we use your information, we’ll identify you when we need to help you. We’ll try not to identify you when we look at how we operate and design new services or tools. When we report to funders, we will remove any directly identifying information (e.g. names, addresses).
Sometimes we need to share your information with people or organisations.
We share your information when:
- our reason for sharing matches the reason we collected it
- we have a specific legal reason
- you give us permission to share it.
Shopping and Checkout
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
By using this extension, you may be storing personal data or sharing data with an external service.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected], or 07 839 9039.